Private cooking class in a typical Apulian trullo
Let yourself be guided by an expert chef and famous food blogger to discover the traditional cuisine, the same food that mothers and grandmothers cooked, that still today fills with perfumes the house of the Apulian people.
Under her guidance, you'll learn how to prepare and cook some typical Apulian dishes like bread, focaccia, fava bean puree, sweet and sour red onions, boiled vegetables, fried olives, bread balls and traditional sweets (jam tart or Sporcamuss, which means “get dirty your mouth”, because the dessert is filled with cream dolce).
Anyway, you can choose the lesson that’s right for you among these:
- Basic cooking class of typical Apulian cuisine
- Basic cooking class of Apulian vegetables and legumes preparation
- Cooking class “The sea treasures at your table”
- Cooking class “Hands-on homemade pasta”
- Cooking class Bread, Focacce, Fritters
Finally, you'll sit under the arbour and you'll have lunch with the chef, surrounded only by the sounds of the countryside. Then, you’ll receive the recipes you learned so you can impress family and friends back at home with your Italian dishes.