Kuala Lumpur Suburbs and Batu Caves
Escape bustling Kuala Lumpur and into the historically and culturally rich suburbs of the city. Explore the magnificent Malaysian countryside and discover local village life. Visit the Royal Selangor Pewter, producing pewters for ceremonial use and feel the special texture of the Batik-silk cloth at the Batik factory. Venture further away from the city and wander in the fascinating limestone caves before hiking up into a Hindu Temple. This half day journey will reward you with new interesting facts about Malaysia, unforgettable memories and stunning views of Kuala Lumpur’s skyline.
- Leave the busy city behind for a chance to explore Kuala Lumpur’s beautiful countryside
- Visit the rural Malay villages, the Royal Selangor Pewter, Batik Factory and more
- Discover the Batu Caves, a Hindu temple and catch a glimpse of the city from the height of 272 steps
- Learn about Malaysia’s rich history, traditions and customs in the suburbs
- You will receive a confirmation email and your e-voucher within one business day
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email