Bay of Islands Cruise and Scenic Helicopter Tour
Don’t forget to pack a picnic lunch as you will work up an appetite! You’ll have plenty of time to snorkel, swim in the clear waters, sun yourself on the beach or take a walk along one of the many island walking paths.
Later, board the sea shuttle and transfer to the helipad atop a large floating barge. Then take to the skies for breathtaking scenery, which includes bird’s-eye views of the islands and the Hole in the Rock, a famous natural formation only visible by sea or air, before returning to the mainland where your tour will finish.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views, and your pilot will provide commentary and point out the must-see sights.
- Scenic Bay of Islands cruise departing at 10am
- Island stopover to explore at your leisure
- Helicopter tour over the islands returning approximately 2pm
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply (2 people). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking for helicopter
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
amazing place and amazing day...the only thing that tainted a perfect day is the lady from the office who was on board....she made some culturally insensitive comments about the history of the islands and really needs to learn a more accurate NZ history.
You cannot go to the Bay of Islands and not experience it from air. An absolute must do. Great people and great experience.
Had an amazing day ...thank you