Bay of Islands Waterfall Cruise Kayak or Paddle board
After the cruise, you will proceed on to the kayaks. Have fun exploring the scenery you just viewed up close as you kayak around freely. Paddle through mangrove forests or photograph a colony of sea birds that nest in trees hanging over the river.
Last, but certainly not least, you will be taken to the waterfall for more kayaking fun. The waterfall drops right into the sea. Enjoy the stronger water safely. Even first timers can safely experience paddling in foaming whitewater and even under the waterfall itself!
- Boat Cruise
- Local Maori Knowledge and history commentary
- Entry/Admission - Bay Of Islands Cruise & Kayak
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Wetsuit Hire (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Able to cater for cruise ship clients
- All passenger weights over 130kg MUST be advised at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Ben our tour guide was great, really got us all to know each other and we all had a lot of fun. The kayaking and waterfalls are great Would highly recommend
Kayak itself, it was really fun for us Guide also has humor it was kind of nice guy. But discontent is two. One Why was not there Japanese guide? Two I have dropped into the river an important video camera from canoe. We were promised that the guide search later. I handed to him E-mail address also I am waiting for reply, but he still has not reply me. Please sure find out because it is a video camera that precious memories are jammed. Please again be sure to find out.