Bay of Islands Shore Excursion: Scenic Helicopter Tour Including Hole in the Rock
Your 20-minute flight will also take you over the historic townships of Russell, Paihia and Waitangi, where the treaty between the British colonialists and local Maori people was signed.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views, and your pilot will provide commentary and point out the must-see sights.
All flights require a MINIMUM of 2 PASSENGERS to confirm, single passengers may need to be waitlisted pending further bookings
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Bay of Islands port for your ship's departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Bay of Islands and Hole in the Rock
- Commentary by pilot
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All flights require a MINIMUM of 2 PASSENGERS to confirm, single passengers may need to be waitlisted pending further bookings
- All passengers MUST provide an email address and a contact number at time of booking
- Minimum 2 passengers required for tour to operate
- Please also request what departure time you prefer - we will endeavour to confirm a time close this as possible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour was amazing!
Unfortunately this trip was cancelled due to bad weather. The organisation organised a refund with Victor so this was good.
amazing views we had already been on boat trip so it was good to see from the sky as well.The company was very helpful as when we arrived for our pre booked flight it was quite misty so we couldn't go but when we suggested we would do boat trip first they were very accommodating with changing time