Discover Kerikeri - Afternoon tour from the Bay of Islands
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Stone Store & Kemp House - Kerikeri Mission Station, 246 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri 0230 New Zealand
Take a tour through New Zealand's oldest European buildings.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Makana Confections, 504 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri 0245 New Zealand
Watch on as master chocolatiers go about their daily business. Try some of the delicious treats!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ake Ake Vineyard, 165 Waimate North Road, Kerikeri 0293 New Zealand
Taste a wide range of wines produced on site.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Wine and coffee tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Stone Store & Kemp House - Kerikeri Mission Station
- Entry/Admission - Makana Confections
- Entry/Admission - Ake Ake Vineyard
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Even though it was rainy, it was a good day. The tour guide was really great and we got to see so much. Beautiful place.
The tour was great and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
This tour was above expectations. The pickup was prompt and hassle free. The tour bus driver was friendly and had a wealth of local knowledge. We booked this tour for a land day while cruising and it ended up being just a small group tour. So, it was almost like having your own chauffeur driven tour; at a fraction of the price for similar tours that we could have chosen. I would recommend this tour and this company to all other travellers.
The weather wasn't good so it was perfect for this orientation trip. The stone house was very interesting.
Not a very interesting trip
A very interesting and informative tour. Our bus driver was very knowledgable about the area and there was a good mix of things to do and places to see. The tour of the winery was great and seeing the old buildings in Kerikeri was a wonderful experience. All in all a most enjoyable way to spend a half a day!