Burgundy Bike Tour with Wine Tasting from Beaune
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de La Rochepot, 21340 La Rochepot France
We'll pass beside this beautiful castle. No entrance there.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Domaine du Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet, 5 rue du Chateau, 21190 Chassagne-Montrachet France
Visit of cellars from 14 centuries and wine tasting
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puligny House, 5 Place du Monument, 21190 Puligny-Montrachet, France
Lunch stop on the way, could be in different places
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Bike rental
- Transfer to the hill top for briefing and departure
- Visit of the castle from the XIII centuries or Castle in Chassagne with 3 wines tasting
- Lunch in local restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Visit and wines tasting in a local winery in Pommard
- Transfer from Pommard to Beaune at the end of the tour
- Entry/Admission - Domaine du Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet
- Entry/Admission - Puligny House
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriate except if the guide decide that condition are too bad
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
We enjoyed the Burgundy bike tour. Our guide was great and enjoyed the bike ride along with the wine tasting and lunch.
This was a perfect way to really get up close and personal with the vineyards and villages of the area. We were 2 people and the pace was great with Jean-Michelle as our guide. We saw a bigger winery and a smaller village one so great to have the comparison. Lunch was fabulous in a lovely village Puligny-Montrachet. It was so nice we went back the next day and had a leisurely two hour lunch fulll menu. So glad we did this trip
This trip could not be better a full view over hills very well organized and we have seen number of villages and the guide ERIC was very good and very co-operative and have attention to details . the only negative point is that there was no time for any pics on the ride.
Really well done. The views-terrific. The riding...fun. I would have preferred that we tour two small wineries instead of one large corporate winery and one small. The small winery chosen was terrific. Best done as part of a group.
Excellent bike tour. Our guide was fantastic. The region is gorgeous, the bikes good, the guide very focused on safety and above all the wine tastings were wonderful. I learned a great deal about the Burgundy region's wines. I'll sign up again next year !!
Had a lovely experience, despite the pouring rain, in Burgundy. Our tour was perfect and we met great people! Tour guides were spot on and the biking was gorgeous!
Had a wonderful day. Tour was at a comfortable pace, guide knowledgable and very personable, the wineries and lunch terrific. The countryside is absolutely beautiful.