3-Day Private Beijing Sightseeing Tour with Peking Duck, Hot Pot plus Optional Show
Day 1: Beijing Tiananmen square - Forbidden city - Jing Shan Park - Temple of Heaven - Show (L)
In the morning, head up to Tiananmen square. Stepping across the marble bridge, see the Forbidden City and admire the serene and well preserved buildings then, do a mini hike to the top of Jing Shan Park. From the mountain in the park, you will have a bird's view of the entire Forbidden City and Beijing City. Afterwards enjoy hot pot lunch.
After lunch, visit a silk factory, then head over to the Temple of Heaven, used for paying homage but is now a bustling place where locals take part in traditional activities such as Tai Chi, among other activities.
After tour is finished, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
You also can upgrade your tour with an impressive show upon booking (choose 1 from Acrobatic, Kungfu, Peking Opera).
Day 2: Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall - Ming tombs (Chang ling)- Bird's nestle and Water cube (L, D)
Hotel pickup will be very early in the morning then you will enjoy a relaxed scenic drive to the Ming tomb (Chang tomb); the most well-preserved ground building. Wind up with refreshing air in this serene escape from the bustling cities before making a stop for lunch in a local Chinese restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Mutianyu Great Wall, where you can either hike up the top of the wall for a panorama of the verdant forest covered above the rolling ridges, or you can take the cable car up to view the breathtaking scenery in 360 degree view.
After the wall, enjoy a cup of freshly brewed tea in a tea ceremony followed by a stop at the Olympic center to take some nice exterior photos.
At night, devour a Peking Duck dinner before heading back to the hotel.
Day 3: Beijing Lama Temple - Hutong area - Panda house - Summer Palace (L)
Hotel pickup will be in the morning then we will head to the Beijing Zoo where you will see the cute panda nibbling on bamboo and cuddling. Be sure to take photos with this cute pandas before moving to the Summer Palace, the largest and the most beautiful Chinese imperial garden.
Lunch will be served in a Chinese family in the Hutong area while touring the alley ways by rickshaw. Shuttle among different Hutongs and get a feel of the old Beijing life style. During this ride you also visit the area of the Bell and Drum Towers which are prominent constructions and represent the old city. Finally we visit the Lama Temple, famous for the biggest Buddha in the world made out one piece of wood.
The tour ends with transferred back to the hotel.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch, D=dinner)
- show (based on your booking option)
- Mineral water per person per day
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cable Car at the Great Wall
- Gratuities to the rickshaw driver in Hutong
- Hotel accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you wish to have tour guide service other than English and Chinese speaking, please make your booking at least 3 days in advance