Beijing Craft Beer Tour
Relax as we guide you through the historic area of Beijing and show you a night out to remember. If you want to see how we spend a night out in the city, this is the way to do it! After meeting near the Lama Temple Subway Station, jump in one of our private tuk tuks (stocked full of beer) that will accompany you for the night as you cruise through quaint alleyways and lit up streets. Start at one of Beijing’s premier craft breweries nestled in a quaint hutong alleyway to try a flight of expertly crafted brews. Then hop in one of our Lost Plate Tuk Tuks and cruise through the streets to a hip BBQ joint that grills sticks of meat over flames and brews their own beer. End the night at Beijing’s most innovative cocktail bar where we’ll passionately take you on a journey of baijiu tasting, China’s only local spirit, before a cocktail is crafted specifically for your tastes. It’s the perfect way to experience Beijing and get a taste of how some of the locals live!
- Experience the “new” Beijing with a night out in the the city’s hutong neighborhood
- Visit a premier craft brewery in Beijing
- Enjoy a spread of BBQ’d meats and dishes, the locals’ favorite late-night snacks, perfect to take with beer
- Try out Baijiu, China’s favorite local spirit at Beijing’s most innovative cocktail bar
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email