Half Day Private Tour to Summer Palace in Beijing
Transfer to the Summer Palace the largest imperial garden existing in China. Located at the northwest Beijing, you can enjoy the wonderful scenery for around 3 hours. You will enjoy the political center, living quarters, and garden district of the Summer Palace. Which is including walking on the longest corridor in the world, visiting the beautiful South Lake Island, hiking to the Tower of Buddhist Incense, and shopping on the Suzhou street.
Drop you off at your hotel/apartment at the end.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket
- Gasline, Parking and Toll fees
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This private tour was great! Lisa was an excellent tour guide. She picked us up in our hotel lobby on time and had us driven in a private car to the summer palace. The summer palace itself was magnificent and she gave us a lot of information. It was packed with tourists since it was the summer and Lisa allowed us to customize the tour. We were able to take the dragon boat across the water--I highly recommend this tour!