Private Tour: Beijing City Overview with Boat Ride and Buffet Dinner on Central TV Tower
See the main attractions of the Summer Palace, including the working and living quarters of the emperor. Visit the Long Corridor, the longest covered walkway in the world with 14,000 exquisitely painted pictures, Longevity Hill, and the Marble Boat. Then, take a small boat to the Suzhou Street where you will admire the many beautiful bridges of the Summer Palace. One of these bridges include the famous Seventeen Arch Bridge, the longest imperial bridge in China.
Enjoy a luxurious buffet dinner in the highest revolving restaurant in Beijing, the Central TV Tower. Spend time on the Observation Platform before and after dinner to enjoy a panoramic view of Beijing, then return to your accommodation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Chartered Boat Ride in Summer Palace (1 Hour)
- Luxurious Buffet dinner on Central TV Tower
- Mineral water
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers as long they take a seat
- Please dress warmly cause the Observation Deck on Central TV Tower could be windy
- Note: The boats from Purple Bamboo Park to Summer Palace are closed for upgrading from September 6, 2018. Your will be offered alternative option in driving along part of the Imperial Waterway and ride a chartered electrical boat inside the Summer Palace (1 Hour) to have an in-depth tour of the Kunming Lake.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We ordered this before our actual tour started. I wanted to see the summer palace - big area to see. We loved it. The tour guide was very good. The dinner at the CCTV tower was overwhelming with the choices of food and it rotates. The view is outstanding!!!