Private Tour to Panda House and Cruise to Summer Palace with Imperial Meal
Tour the main attractions of the Summer Palace, including the working and living quarters of the emperor; the Long Corridor, the longest covered walkway in the world with 14,000 exquisitely painted pictures; Longevity Hill, the best place to have a panoramic view of the Summer Palace; Marble Boat, the iconic building of the Summer Palace which used to represent the stability and eternity of the Qing Dynasty; and Suzhou Street, which was used by the emperor to enjoy shopping. Admire the many beautiful bridges of the Summer Palace including the famous Seventeen Arch Bridge, the longest imperial bridge in China, which features 544 carved stone lions in different postures.
Enjoy a dinner of Imperial Cuisine served in a century-old restaurant located in Beihai Park, the oldest imperial park in Beijing. Conclude the tour by returning to your centrally located Beijing hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Chartered Boat Ride inside Summer Palace
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Imperial Meal with soft drinks/beer
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Long Corridor at the Summer Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Imperial Meal is set menu, please advise any special culinary requirements in advance
- Private day tour with no shopping stops to guarantee a comfortable pace and enough time at each attraction
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Note: The boats from Purple Bamboo Park to Summer Palace are closed for upgrading from September 6, 2018. Your will be offered alternative option in driving along part of the Imperial Waterway and ride an electrical boat inside the Summer Palace to have an in-depth tour of the Kunming Lake.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I would say this trip was the highlight of our Beijing adventure, our Guide Angie was brilliant. Really knowledgeable and even helped with tips, advice and any other information regarding Beijing and our next destination Hong Kong. It was a brilliant day and well worth the money, we were in Beijing during their national holiday which meant, we were faced with many crowds however Angie helped us to get on one of the three boat trips first, guided us around the extremely busy Zoo, and helped make the day run smoothly and to time with ease... arriving at the summer palace via boat was beautiful and the scenery was incredible! The day was finished off with possibly the best meal we had during our whole stay in Beijing. I would absolutely recommend this trip to anyone visiting and without a doubt would say this was the best day of our Chinese adventure.
Crystal is a wonderful guide, with a lot of knowledge we had a nice time with her and she has been very helpful in sharing Chinese culture. The only unconveniency is the visit to the Panda house at the beginning of the afternoon as pandas were sleeping with hot tmperature better to start with summer palace. Thanks again to Crystal!. Marie, Ombeline and Aymeric.
What a great way to see the Summer Palace- arriving by boat! Although the weather wasn't cooperative, we had a brilliant time with Li Li! We instantly bonded and she's a fantastic photographer, plus very knowledgable on history and all of Beijing. The 'lazy' pandas were a great additional tour too!