Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 7:30am.This tour starts at northern part of Tian'anmen Square. Seeing the Tian’anmen Rostrum, it is the symbol of new China. You could see two pairs of 600 years old stone lions, the ornamental columns, the outer golden water bridge and so on. Besides, having chance to view all constructions from distance. Such as the National Flag Pole, the Monument to the People's Hero, the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of People, and the National Museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
After visiting the Forbidden City, shopping at a Jade Carving Factory for 45 minutes.The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Road, Huairou District, Beijing China
After lunch, visiting Mutianyu Great Wall about 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
Finally, you are returned to the downtown and will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional medicine culture at a tea shop. Finishing the tour and transferred back to hotels around 5:00pm--6:00pm.
Duration: 3 hours
- Chinese style Lunch at local restaurant
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel transfer: within East and West Third Ring Road, North Fourth Ring Road, South Second Ring Road
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Fee of cable car：RMB100 (single way); RMB120 (return)
- Other personal expense
- Shuttle bus fee：RMB15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cable car is optional and on customers' personal expense
- Please provide your hotel name and address in Beijing
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Forbidden City will be closed from 21st Sep, 2019 to 1st Oct, 2019; you will visit the Summer Palace instead during this period.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
We enjoyed ourselves. We loved Paul our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and fun. He joked with us and seemed as a friend instead of a tour guide. I will be telling others of the tour, and hope that my friends and family will be able to get Paul also.