Cave Tubing and Zipline Adventure from Belize City
After arriving to your first destination, generally you'll begin your adventure with the Zipline. Ziplining through the jungle over the canopy you get to see different birds and many of the tress and hear about its medicinal remedies. The 7-lines will take about 40 minutes to complete. You will be met by your well-trained tour guides who will provide a briefing and get you geared up.
Next, you'll move over to the cave tubing portion of the tour where you'll be able to change into your swimsuits and be able to leave your belongings in the van you traveled with which will act as your locker. Then, you'll be provided with your gear and begin a hike following your knowledgeable tour guide. The hike in the jungle takes about 25 minutes or so. When you reach the river, you're guide will provide you with further instruction about the cave float portion of the excursion. You can take a few minutes to swim and enjoy the refreshing water of the caves branch river passing thru the caves. Inside the caves you'll see natural formations of stalagmites and stalagmite and other interesting formations too including natural underground spring-fed pool. The float thru the caves takes like 45 to 50 minutes then upon exit of the system, you'll enjoy an open-river float for about 25 minutes. After your relaxing float, you'll only have a short 2-minute walk back to the parking lot. Tour will finish with return to Belize cruise port around 2:30pm to drop-off cruise guests and hotel drop-offs will be completed by around 3:30pm.
Note: Children must be at least 40 inches in height to participate in the cave tubing adventure and waist size must not exceed 48 inches to enjoy the Zipline experience.
- Professional guide
- Drinking water
- All fees
- All necessary equipment/gear
- Transportation via 15 passenger van or 50-seater bus depending on group size
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Belize City
- Port pickup and drop-off in Belize City
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All persons must be at least 40 inches tall to participate in the cave tubing adventure
- All persons must not exceed a 48-inch waist size to participate in the zip-line adventure
- The cave tubing hike is about a mile on a flat nature trail and you float back down through the caves and open river
- There are short hikes between the platforms for the zip-lining to go to a higher platform
- Van/bus for travel also acts as the locker for all dry clothing, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest coming off a cruise ship must meet us out side of terminal one as soon as possible after ship docks and we use ship time and not local time to meet.
Really enjoyed the zip lining and cave tubing had a good time in Belize tour guides where great take insect repellent and sunscreen
Our tour guide “Bull” was absolutely phenomenal. He was knowledgeable, caring and comedic during the tour. He knew a lot about the country and maya culture. He also gave us knowledge about our tours we were doing by ourselves. Definitely going through his company for my next Belizean adventure!!!
This was a super fun adventure! From the Airbnb pick up by our awesome driver and tubing guide Nourat to the best zip line experts Victor and Julio, we couldn’t have asked for nicer or funnier guides. The zip line and cave tubing both offered gorgeous views and they were great about taking pics! TY!
Every part of this tour was fantastic. The Zip Lining was incredibly exciting. 7 consecutive lines encompassing a mile or so through the rain forest. The Cave Tubing was great, relaxing and informative. Our guide 'Bullitto' was the best.