Bend Badlands ATV Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Newberry National Volcanic Monument, 1645 Hwy. 20 E Deschutes National Forest, Bend, OR 97701
DRIVE AND RIDE – Our professional guides, “Outriders”, will show you the way.
Come join us on this fast forest track, climbing 1,600 feet in elevation to the summit of Fuzztail Butte. See breathtaking views of the eastern slope of the Cascades and High Desert panorama. Adventurers will enjoy vistas of Mt. Bachelor, Broken Top, The Three Sisters, Mt. Washington, Mt. Jefferson, Black Butte, and Pilot Butte in Bend. Experience winding trails in forest under brush. Come encounter adventure, education, fun, and create lasting memories.
Stop At: Deschutes National Forest, Bend, OR 97701-9794
Explore Deschutes National Forest on your very own Polaris RZR. Excel through towering Ponderosa Pines and explore ancient lava flows that encompass the landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
- Bottled water
- Use of Polaris RZR (4 seater)
- Fuel surcharge
- Restroom on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
That wild and exciting and very safe well guided tour could not have been better. Our guide was very concerned about what we were interested in seeing and delivered it. He was very accommodating and concerned about our comfort as it was very cold that morning. He even gave us his own coats!! Just the best!!