Trisuli River Rafting
Get a taste for the famed river rafting spot in Nepal: the Trisuli River. With origins in the Himalayas, snaking through to the nation’s southern plains, the river is rife with scenic gorges, rock formations and local villages, as well as flocks of native and migrant birds. Savor a rush of adrenaline as you paddle through foamy white water and feel the power of the rapids, fascinatingly named: Ladies’ Delight, Monsoon, Upset and Surprise! Those trying out whitewater rafting for the first time need not worry, as the Trisuli offers the perfect rapids for beginner to intermediate participants. It’s also the better way to get from Kathmandu to Pokhara – instead of taking a flight or drive, why not enjoy an exhilarating waterborne journey from one city to the other?
- Glimpse scenic rock formations, bird flocks and a host of natural wonders as you brave the Trisuli River!
- Get briefed on river rafting and safety procedures by experienced guides, all of whom are certified instructors with rescue qualifications and first aid knowledge
- Enjoy a private return transfer between Trisuli River and your hotel in Kathmandu
- Alternatively, if you’re heading to Pokhara, choose to be dropped off at Pokhara after your rafting adventure
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email