Trekking Tour on historical paths in Valle Brembana, Local food
About this activity
We meet in San Pellegrino Terme and take the local bus a few stops (if you arrive with the bus from Bergamo or Piazza Brembana - let us know!) Trekking full day in a moderate tempo, please bring your trekking poles a small rucksack with a change of clothes and a water bottle. We eat lunch in a beautiful situated farm, an italian Agriturismo, full meny with drinks. They use local products from their own farm and serve traditional food from the mountain area. After lunch we walk along the river Brembo and back to San Pellegrino Terme where the tour ends. The guide speaks english/swedish and will tell you about the historical villages and the very important street via Mercatorum wich was the most important transportation possibility in the middle ages.Read more Show less
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Tour escort/host
- Ticet for the local bus
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The listed price does not include a parking fee if you need to park your car in San Pellegrino.
- You reach San Pellegrino Terme by local bus from Bergamo or Piazza Brembana. Let us know if you arrive with the bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Dress code is clothes for activity, shoes for Trekking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Please use your trekking poles, bring your water bottle and energy bar.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers