Cruise Special: Senior Citizen - Bergen city private tour
You set of from the port and into the heart of the Old Town as your guide will give you a tour around town in a pace and rhythm that are adapted to give you the best possible time while here. And as you move along, the Guide will bring you into the narrow cobblestone streets that most elderly are not able to visit. Even though a small amount of walking will be done, the guides of these tours take each groups need seriously. And thereby adapt the tour to the best possible version that can meet your needs and wishes.
Your guide is guaranteed local and will bring you both to the well hidden secrets, -but also to the "mandatory" sites of Mount Fløyen and the funicular, The Fish market, and to the spectacles along this very well composed route that goes inside the narrow cobblestone streets of Sandviken, towards Fjellsiden and Mount Ulriken raging 643 meters above your ship.
After the "mandatory sites" are visited, your guide will bring you out on the road and take you out on the countryside that surrounds town. From spectacular old Viking sites to the deepest ends of the fjords. Bring your camera, as those images will rock be something to show your envious friends when back on the ship. Not to mention your friends at home.
After a trip outside the town, your guide will have you back on your ship in good time for your departure from Bergen.
• More pictures? Look up #NorwayFjordTravel and related Instagram hashtags
• All Guides used on this tour is born and bread Norwegians and are experienced with harsh winter
conditions in the mountains. No foreign low cost labour used to maximize profit.
• Worried about few reviews? This is a high end private tour that is often booked by private travel planners.
This means there is more than 20 satisfied customers behind every review, while it only takes one error to
make a negative review. Upon request, this local supplier will offer a extensive list of references (US/Int.)
• Want to see our other tours? Put the vendor code 57232P in the upper right corner search field. Many of
our private tours can be connected to make a multi day journey that is eligible for a discounted price.
- Port pickup as ships arrive in Bergen
- Private tour / Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide / Tour escort/host
- Special Notice: Due to Norwegian legislation, this tour includes payment for a overnight stay in a tent at our remote island in the Osterfjord. Notice that you dont need to utilize this, as this is solely to comply with the outdated Norwegian transportation law. In case you DO want to utilize this part of the tour, please notify the local supplier at the time of booking and a tent will be provided for your use. A 1500 USD security deposit must be paid for the tent. You will have to put up the tent yourself and make your way to the island on your own!
- Landing and facility fees
- The listed price does not include a EUR 80 / USD 100 facility fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. Fee is pr group/car
- Entrance fees - Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this trip
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Bjorn was absolutely perfect for the three of us that took the senior private tour of Bergen! He was entertaining and informative, and he even tailored the places we went according to our interests and abilities. There couldn’t have been a better way to experience Bergen than with our host, Bjorn!