Norway Roundtrip: Bergen to Bergen with guide
In Gudvangen, you’ll board a boat for a cruise along two UNESCO-listed fjords: Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord. The latter is a picturesque body of water that offers stunning views, while the narrow stretch of Nærøyfjord is flanked by high mountains.
Disembark the cruise, and arrive in the village of Flåm, nestled in the innermost part of the Aurlandsfjord. From here, you’ll hop on a train on the legendary Flåm railway — known for its panoramic views of the Norwegian fjord landscape. Continue by train to Myrdal, and then change to the Bergen railway for your trip back to Bergen.
- Hotel pick-up
- Bergen Railway, Myrdal - Bergen
- Bus trip through beautiful scenery (including Stalheimskleiva in May-September)
- Fjord cruise on Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord
- Flåm Railway
- Private guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Important information:
- Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby, please don't forget to share your hotel details with us. The guide will have all tickets, you do not have to worry about that.
- Your tour itinerary will be issued and sent via VIATOR email, please don't forget to check it.
- This is a private guided tour, you travel with guide all the way
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
You can view all my reviews on Trip Advisor and Viator I along with my family travel extensively and use viator often. I review thoroughly and honestly. THIS WAS AWEFUL our "private" tour guide couldn't be bothered to talk to us let alone give us private tour - he may have been hung over not sure. We paid SO MUCH MONEY it was ridiculous...it cost more to do this trip than for 2 people to fly to Europe and our guide was uninterested and could barely get us seats on the trains. DO NOT DO THIS..buy your own tickets....the logistics and transportation are terrific in Norway DO NOT BUY THE TOUR it was hands down the most wasted time and money the fyords are beautiful and worth seeing
My son and | did this trip. It is 10 hours but worth it over bus, train, and boat. We had guide Sveta, and she was fantastic. She was so knowledgeable and personable, and made the trip a great experience.
This is a MUST if you are in Bergen, a fanstastic tour to see the fjords and the wonderful landscapes of Norway. Anika, our tour guide was simply amazing, informative, very friendly and energetic. Get this tour and you won't regret it, I've visited different countries and I've never saw something this beautiful, ever!