Berlin 1- or 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off City Circle Tour: Berlin's Landmarks and Monuments
While comfortably seated in a double-decker bus, this Berlin city tour gives you the opportunity to both learn more about Berlin’s exciting history and take in the views of the city.
Hop on and off the bus as you desire and listen to interesting background information as you ride through Berlin. All attractions are approached within 10-minute intervals approximately. A round-trip without exiting the vehicle would take about 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Choose between a 1-day and 2-day ticket option to experience Berlin's landmarks and monuments.
- City Circle Yellow Tour Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
- Berlin city map
- Local guide
- Option to choose between 1-day or 2-day option
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A round trip without exit is also possible and would take 2 hours 15 minutes
- Children under 6 years travel for free
- Bus departs every 10 minutes from 10am to 5pm (winter) and 10am to 7pm (summer)
- The City Circle Yellow Tour is available in the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hebrew, Korean, Arabic, Indonesian, Turkish and Hindi
The only negative for this particular activity was the timely arrival of the bus. It does not arrive every ten minutes more like every twenty minutes. The bus was clean and the driver was courteous. Very good value for the money spent.
As described, but the bus was 20 minutes late at the beginning of the day, but were quick to get us out right at 17:00, when they stopped for the night.
The route and narrative were fine but the sound system needs some maintenance. If the one at your seat is too garbled, I recommend moving to another seat as its' plug in may be better. Also, be prepared to only have one earbud in the earbud set working. I asked for a second set but it only had one earbud working too.
Great way to get an overview of the city. Stops are Close to many of the museums and historic spots. Buses run on time.