City Sightseeing Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with optional attractions
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Red Route:
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel
- Rotes Rathaus
- Museum Island
- Brandenburger Tor
- Victory Column
Madame Tussauds Berlin / AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin / Berlin City Tour - City Sightseeing / Berlin Dungeon / Alexanderplatz / Zeiss Grossplanetarium / Computerspielemuseum / Checkpoint Charlie / Gendarmenmarkt / Tempodrom / Potsdamer Platz
Operates: Tours operate from 9:15am to 4pm, every 15 minutes.
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Green Route:
- Bernauer Straße
- Schönhauser Allee
- East Side Gallery (Berlin)
- Berlin Ostbahnhof
Alexanderplatz / AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin / Berlin Dungeon / Madame Tussauds Berlin / Computerspielemuseum / Zeiss Grossplanetarium / Gendarmenmarkt / Checkpoint Charlie / Tempodrom / Potsdamer Platz
Operates: Tours operate from 10am to 4pm, every 30 minutes.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio commentary on-board the bus tour available in English, German, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Polish + Free Headphones
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bus Tour: A full loop of each bus route takes 120 minutes Along the Traditional Tour, buses depart from each tour stop every 15-30 minutes Along the Wall & Lifestyle Tour, buses depart from each tour stop every 30 minutes Both tours operate all year round (excluding 30th October, 25th December, 26th December, 1st January) Buses are wheelchair accessible
- Attractions: AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin Opens at 10am / Closes at 7pm daily LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin Opens at 10am / Closes at 7pm daily Berlin Dungeon Opens at 10am / Closes at 6pm daily Madame Tussauds Berlin Opens at 10am / Closes at 5pm weekdays, 6pm weekends
- Age Restrictions - Berlin Dungeon: Children under the age of 8 are now permitted to enter the Berlin Dungeons. Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin: All adults must be accompanied by a minimum of 1 child to visit this attraction. AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin: Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Madame Tussauds Berlin: Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
Overall a good experience. I was sold a ticket to LEGOLAND, though, which is a no-no without a child. I only wanted to go to buy stuff for my kids, but I would not be allowed to go without a child even though they sold me the ticket.
We decided to use the City Sightseeing Hop on Hop off tour as it certainly made it possible to see as many sights and landmarks as we could whilst having a free day before going to Lollapalooza. The package we picked gave admission for the Berlin Dungeon and it cost us only 24 each and considering that it included the Berlin dungeon also, this had been excellent value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful and the buses were kept clean and there are plenty of earphones at hand to listen to the commentary on the red buses which give a brief but detailed account of the landmarks and sights in view during the tour. We had a choice of taking 3 different lines on the day albeit some lines cross over the same landmarks and we were never waiting too long for the next bus to arrive when we had finished at our chosen sights. It is a great way of getting around Berlin and makes it possible to see as much as you can especially if you only had 4 days like we had. I have used this service in another country before and I am never disappointed when using this great service. Highly recommended.