Berlin Live-Guided Self-Drive Trabi Safari Tour
With fellow travelers, drive along in a convoy of Trabants, led by your guide in the first vehicle. You can pretend you've stepped back in time as you traverse the cobblestones of Berlin, passing by attractions such as Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, Berlin Cathedral, Rotes Rathaus (Red City Hall), Berlin TV Tower, East Side Gallery, Oberbaum Bridge, and Checkpoint Charlie.
At the end of the tour, receive a Trabi driver's license to keep as a memento.
- Driving your own Trabant with standard gearbox
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children up to 17 years accompanied by at least one adult are free of charge
- Evidence of a driver's license for non-automatic cars is required from all drivers
- Maximum weight per vehicle is 770 lbs (350 kg)
- Maximum people per vehicle is 4
- Any child seats, if necessary, must be provided by the customer
- In the case of an accident, the local tour operator will require a co-payment of EUR 500
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
This was the most fun tour in Berlin. A must do! The old cars were a fantastic experience and the guide was very helpful
The activity was very fun and the guide was interesting and had a good sense of humor. The only downside was that the car we were given was a bit hard to keep the engine running at the traffic lights.
Super cool. And scary driving at first. But a cool way to get around and do a quick drive around to familiarise yourself in Berlin. Definitely recommend it.
Well executed sightseeing in real two-stroke Trabis. Have never been photographed so many times by general public.