Evening Berlin Food Tour by Bike
The eateries visited on the evening of your tour vary, but favorite options include a mix of German and international cuisine. Most dishes are served on large, family-style sharing platters, so make sure you come hungry – a hearty appetite is obligatory! Drinks can be purchased at your own expense.
In between eating and chatting about food, admire the sights of Berlin as you pedal your way leisurely around town. The cycling is easy and will take you to areas of the city that are both trendy and quaint, and full of locals.
- Comfortable cruiser- or city-style bike
- Food at our favorite local spots
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All participants must be able to ride a bike alone
- Please note: While the local operator tries to accommodate dietary restrictions, we cannot guarantee that the food provided will meet every specific requirement
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our Guide was fun, energetic and engaging. The food stops were great, alcohol flowing and the dessert stop over the top. Highly recommend.
Loved this tour! It combined two of my favorite things: cycling and eating. We were able to see a variety of cool places and ate some terrific food. Our tour guide was excellent. We also had a lot of fun getting to know the others on our tour. Highly recommended!
Easy flat ride. Plenty of food and delicious. Our guide was very knowledgable. Well worth the money. If you want to sight see do the sight seeing tour sepperatley. 5 stars
Excellent food esp the Turkish falafel at Dada and the pastry at AnnaBlume. Wonderfully conversational guide--way to go PB!