Mangrove River Tour
Get back to nature on Bintan Island with a one hour boat tour of the lush mangrove forests on the island. You will be transported from your accommodation to the pier in air conditioned vehicles. Your local guide will take you around the Bintan mangroves in small boats and you’ll learn about this delicate ecosystem. The guide will also show you how the mangrove plays an important role in the daily lives of the locals of Bintan, including how they use the plants to make clothes and build their homes. If you choose one of the packages that include a night tour, you’ll be treated to the enchanting sight of the fireflies lighting up the darkness. After the tour, you’ll have the option to visit a local restaurant to eat lunch or dinner before being transported back to your accommodation.
- Take a quiet and relaxing boat ride through the mangrove forests in Bintan
- Spot wild animals including monkeys, snakes, monitor lizards, kingfishers, and more!
- Learn more about the mangrove eco-system from your guide and find out how the locals use the plants in their daily lives
- Choose the night tour and be enchanted as you cruise into a blanket of fireflies glowing in the dark
- Add on a sumptuous Indonesian meal at a local restaurant
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email