North Bintan Tour
Spend a day outside of the resorts of Bintan and explore the north of the island. Your tour will begin with a pick up at your accommodation. You’ll meet your tour guide who will take you to Sebong Village where you will visit a small temple, Sangharama Sebong Pereh. Head over to the 17 hectare Bintan Eco Farm where you’ll view fruit and vegetable plantations and learn about organic farming. You’ll also get up close to birds and other species of wildlife. This hands-on experience is a great way for kids to learn more about agriculture, nature, and sustainable development. Enjoy an Indonesian set lunch at a local restaurant before heading out to Plaza Lagoi for some shopping! This new shopping development on the Lagoi beachfront features many shops selling Indonesian gifts and handicrafts that you can bring home. You’ll also be able to visit the nearby beach or relax at the bars and restaurants. Once you’ve had your retail fix, finish off your tour with an optional 60 min traditional massage at a local Indonesian spa.
- Visit Sebong village along the northern coast line and stop by Sangharama Sebong Pereh, a local Chinese temple
- Stop by Plaza Lagoi located near Lagoi Beach, a new shopping development where you can purchase an variety of souvenirs and Indonesian specialties
- Taste locally grown organic fruits and vegetables at the 17 hectare Bintan eco-farm and get back to nature
- Relax with a 60 min Indonesian traditional massage at D’Bintan Spa
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email