Bled Sightseeing Tour from Ljubljana with Cream Cake Tasting
When you arrive to Bled, take a drive around the lake and a short stroll around the town of Bled, as your guide shares commentary about this beautiful place. After touring the town, opt to visit the impressive Bled Castle or enjoy a ride in a pletna, a traditional wooden boat, to the lake's island (own expense).
Of course a day at Lake Bled wouldn't be complete without the famous Bled cream cake tasting. Enjoy a taste of the famed local treat before returning back to Ljubljana. The tour will finish at the same place where it began.
- Transportation with car/van
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Sightseeing Tour of Bled
- Bled cream cake tasting with coffee/tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- Optional Pletna boat ride to the island (14€/per person)
- Optional entrance to the church on Bled (6€/per person)
- Optional entrance to Bled Castle (11€/per person)
- Vintgar Gorge (5€/per person)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
- Local Contact Details:
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We truly enjoyed our trip to Bled. Bled is such a beautiful and serene place in the fall, almost like a fairy tale. I recommend taking the boat ride to the island and strolling the streets of the nearby town.
Fabulous guide with great knowledge and personality. This visit was spectacular with great weather and cake aswell - what a day! The views are better than the postcards like out of a fairy-tale. Barbara was so informative and friendly and couldn't have been better with great stories and information. Great driver too
I did really have a great time. The guide, Michael, was treating me and others in the group very well, gave us information about Bled, as well as Slovenia. He repeated it again and again that we were not in any hurry so we could take our time to enjoy Bled as much as we wished. The scenery of the Lake Bled itself is breathtaking. I was so lucky to be there on a very good day with the clear sky. So it is a well worth visit.
This tour is great! The guide was very gentle and was with us all The time, explaning all The things and places. The Bled lake and The Castelão, both are amazing! Easy to walk, even to our child. Highly recomend!
This was a lovely trip. The scenery in this area is just beautiful. We had what can only be described as typical English weather - rain, rain and more rain. However, we saw Bled Castle minus the rain and this was great. Our trip over to the island in Bled lake on a little wooden boat called a Pletna took place plus rain, but how can anywhere look so beautiful in such conditions. Our guide Lana was charming, knowledgeable and fun to be with. There were just 5 of us on the trip and it was a lovely day. Would certainly recommend.
excellent guided tour