Lake Bled and Bled Castle Tour from Ljubljana
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bled Island, Bled, Upper Carniola Region
A trip to Bled must be a part of any visit to Slovenia. On our tour to Lake Bled we treat you with a traditional pletna boat ride to Bled island, a top attraction in Slovenia. Pletna boats are unique to Lake Bled and operated by a single rower with two long oars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bled Castle (Blejski Grad), Bled, Upper Carniola Region
Our tour to Lake Bled takes you up to Bled castle, perched on a sheer cliff high above Lake Bled. Visit the Bled castle museum, which gives you an insight into the history of the entire area, and admire the views of Lake Bled from several viewpoints at the castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Bled, Bled, Upper Carniola Region
On the shore of Lake Bled it is possible to take a short walk along Lake Bled, admire the views, and watch the majestic swans and playful ducks swimming on the lake. Or you can relax and take a break in one of the coffee shops - where you need to try kremšnita, the traditional Bled custard cream cake.
Duration: 1 hour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pletna boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Bled Island
- Entry/Admission - Bled Castle (Blejski Grad)
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the Church of the Assumption of Mary on Bled Island (approx. 6 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Slovenia Explorer was excellent. They were informative and punctual. The sites were just beautiful.
This was probably one of the best day tours we have been on. It was a small group of 8 people and the driver/guide had a very sound knowledge of Slovenia, it's history and current situation. He gave us ample free time to have a look around Lake Bled and the castle and then took us to another part of the lake for more photo opps. We only did the half day tour and could not be happier with the experience.
Very glad to have done this trip having missed it on my last trip to Slovenia. It is a very beautiful place.