Blue Mountains Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Scenic World Rides
Katoomba, Leura Village & Cliff top tour
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Katoomba, Leura Village & Cliff top tour:
- 42 Katoomba St - Opposite The Carrington Hotel in Katoomba Street
- 188 Katoomba St - The Arts Corner - Outside Gallery One88 at the bottom of Katoomba Street.
- 68a Lurline St - The Gingerbread House Stop - Next to The Clarendon Guest House
- 98 Lurline St - Bus stop on Lurline Street outside Lost Bear Gallery
- 122 Lurline St - Bus stop on Lurline St outside Lurline House
- 142 Lurline St - Bus stop opposite Shelton Lea Guesthouse on Lurline Street
- Cliff Dr opp Cliff View Lookout - Katoomba Cascades Stop - Bus stop at the top of the park Katoomba Falls Reserve
- Katoomba Falls Rd opp Blue Mountains Tourist Park - Bus stop outside Shelter Shed. Opposite Katoomba Falls Tourist Park
- Scenic World, Violet St - Bus stop located in Bay 1 in the coach parking area
- Narrow Neck Lookout - Please note - Not all buses travel to this stop, so speak to your driver if you intend to stay a while.
- Blue Mountains Tourist Park, Katoomba Falls Rd - Bus stop at front entry to Katoomba Falls Holiday Park
- Blue Mountains Chocolate Company - Bus stop on Echo Point Rd around the corner from the store.
- 18 Echo Point Rd - Bus stop outside Echo Point Motor Inn & opposite Lillianfels Hotel.
- 33 Echo Point Rd - Bus stop outside The Lookout Bar & Restaurant
- 52A Cliff Dr - Bus Stop across the road from Honeymoon Lookout
- 90 Cliff Dr - Kiah Lookout - Bus stop on cliff drive at Solitary Restaurant Driveway
- 15A Cliff Dr - Bus stop across the road from Leura Cascades entry.
- 50 Olympian Parade - Gordon Falls - Bus stop on the corner on the cliff side of the road
- Leuralla Toy and Railway Museum - Bus stop located opposite the Museum
- 271 Leura Mall - Lyrebird Dell - Bus stop on the North West corner of The Mall & Malvern Rd.
- Leura Uniting Church, Megalong St - Bus stop on Megalong Street near Woollworths Carpark Entry
- 12 Fitzroy St - Bus stop on Gladstone Rd near the corner of Fitzroy Street
- 20-28 Fitzroy St - Bus stop outside main entry of Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort.
- Ubika Day Spa - Fairmont Resort & Spa - Bus stop under portico outside main Hotel entry
- Everglades Historic House and Gardens - Bus stop on Everglades Ave opposite Fitzroy Street
- Leura Garage - Bus stop at Leura Garage Cafe Restaurant & Bar
- Leura Station, Leura Mall - Leura Raillway - Bus stop between station and Blue Mountains Antiques
- Blue Mountains G'Day Motel - Bus stop at bus zone on highway near G'day entry
- Goldsmith Pl Opp Katoomba Station - Bus stop opposite Hotel Gearin. Drop off only.
The Three Sisters / Echo Point Lookout / Leura Cascades / Gordon Falls Lookout / Leuralla / Everglades Historic House and Gardens / Katoomba Falls / Scenic World Blue Mountains / Narrow Neck Trail
Operates: Daily departures from Katoomba station at 9:15am. Buses run every 30 minutes until the last circuit finishes at 5:25pm.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Blue Mountains hop-on hop-off tour can be validated for three consecutive days from the first time of use if you are staying in the Blue Mountains. Enquire with the driver.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
The HOHO Tour is a great way to see the Blue Mountains at your own pace, spending time where you want instead of where a structured tour decides. Another plus was the savings. Transportation from Sydney was no problem, as we took the Blue Mountain Line Train public transit from Central Station that took us directly to Katoomba Station. We enjoyed the 2 hour train ride and the cost was less than 6 p/p one-way. The HOHO office was conveniently located very close to Katoomba Station and easy to find. Definitely recommend.
Very efficient and convenient way to get around Katoomba and the various activities (which are quite spread apart). Worked well for us.
Great way to see the Blue Mountains at an affordable price. Plenty of stops to choose from. It does include all of the highlights and popular areas.
Hello Everyone, The Hop-on and Hop-off Bus is a very smart way to save money and time to see all of God's creativity of the Blue Mountains. We're able to see most of the stops with a three day pass this is best deal for your money and you'll never be able to see all in one day. Our tour manager was polite and helpful with information to enjoy park the best. Scenic World was our highlight of the trip with many thrill rides with enjoyable screams I would say...