Scenic World Blue Mountains: Unlimited 1-Day Ride Pass
Discover the thrill of a 52 degree incline riding the steepest passenger railway in the world. This unforgettable experience descends 310 metres through a cliff-side tunnel, emerging into ancient rainforest at the Jamison Valley floor. The train offers glass-roofed carriages with expansive views of the rainforest setting and spectacular Jamison Valley.
Glide between cliff tops and gaze at the rainforest canopy through the cable car's glass floor! Suspended 270 metres above ancient ravines, the Skyway provides a unique thrill as breathtaking views are revealed beneath your feet through the electro-glass cabin floor. For the less adventurous, seating and solid flooring is also available! Disembark at the Skyway’s east station to access lookouts over the valley along with bush trails to Echo Point.
Discover panoramic views along the 510 metre gentle descent into the Jamison Valley. The Cableway’s fully enclosed cabin provides a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
Rejuvinate in the tranquility of ancient rainforest, strolling along our 2.4 kilometre boardwalk. Brilliant in sunshine and even better in the rain, this elevated boardwalk immerses visitors in Jurassic rainforest on the Jamison Valley floor with minimal impact on the environment. Along the way, explore elements of the site’s coal mining history.
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Food and drinks - you are welcome to bring your own or purchase at the onsite cafes. This can be paid for in cash or with credit card.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Simply present your Viator Barcode at the ticket desk to receive your wristband
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants (0-3 years) are permitted to enter free of charge when accompanied by an adult and do not require a booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
The train was the fun part - we took it up the mountain, and I freaked out a bit (I'm a mouse when it comes to park rides). The rides and in general, the place was overrun with about a dozen buses full of Asian tourists (about 15 groups) who were way too loud, very unruly and rude. Even the staff were having a tough time controlling them. We skipped the Skyway all together because we didn't want to stand in a line forever and then get into a confined space with screaming adults. My advice - skip this place altogether unless you want to do the rides. There are many lovely, quiet places where you can enjoy the spectacular Blue Mountains without the crowds.
Very beautiful view, easy to get in by the voucher, great rides experience