Zipaquirá Tour Including The Salt Cathedral, Independence Square and The Main Squares
We will accompany you to the entrance to the mine where the guided tour through the Cathedral starts. The tour is in English or Spanish and takes around two hours.
Getting back to the surface you'll enjoy a typical Colombian lunch in one of the best restaurants of Zipaquirá. Make your choice between different plates of meat, prepared traditionally on fire, or a vegetarian meal.
After lunch and before returning to Bogotá discover the Independance Square and the Main Square of Zipaquirás colonial center with one of the oldest churches of Colombia. From the center of Zipaquirá we drive on way back to Bogotá and leave you at your hotel or the place of your choice.
Depending on the traffic the whole tour lasts approximately 7 hours.
- Transport by private vehicle with driver
- Audio guide inside of the cathedral
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Maybe operated by a multi-lingual guide(optional)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We spent 10 days in various parts of Colombia and the salt cathedral tour was one of our favorite tours. Our guide was incredible and the cathedral was mind blowing. Do not miss it!
The tour starts with a pickup from your hotel, and away you go to The Salt Cathedral! Our guide was Andrea and we had a good conversation throughout the tour. Lunch was provided in Zipaquira and it was good local fare. This tour is recommended!