Bologna Segway Tour
Explore Piazza Minghetti, named after Marco Minghetti, an influential Italian statesman during the 18th century who was born in beautiful Bologna. As you pass his statue in the square, your guide will entertain you with interesting anecdotes of Bologna's history. Cruise along Via De’Toschi, one of the most charming city streets, before reaching the Santo Stefano district, home of the Basilica di Santo Stefano. Known to the locals as Sette Chiese (‘Seven Churches’), this complex comprises seven stunning churches from the Romanesque and Gothic periods.
Your friendly guide will lead the way to the heart of the town's old Jewish quarter. Discover Torre degli Asinelli and Torre della Garsenda, two distinctive towers, and cruise past bustling shops and pretty houses. Continue to Piazza Del Nettuno, Bologna's impressive central square, which houses the majestic Fountain of Neptune (Fontana del Nettuno). Stop for photos of this incredible site before returning to the meeting point.
- Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Our 5th Segway tour of a European city and it was refreshing that the tour was more about Bologna and its history than it was about the Segway. Very knowledgeable tour guide who gave us an amazing insight into this beautiful city over 3 hrs of meandering through the streets. Would highly recommend
We had a great time traveling around Bologna on the Segways. You get 5 minutes of instruction - not 30 as advertised but it was fine. There are a lot of historical sites that are much easier to see this way rather than walk, especially in the heat. Our guide was knowledgable.