Wine Degustation @ Ebrezze
We decided to create thematic tastings to allow everyone to discover and deepen the Italian regions through a tasting itinerary designed for you by Ebrezze.
In this case we have chosen the most characteristic for us and for our territory, to enhance Emilia Romagna through its excellent wines:
"The wines of Emilia-Romagna, a tour among the best and most significant wines of our territory"
- Snacks - The tasting is accompanied by a dish comprising various samples of the territory, paired with the wines proposed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I love Italian wine but was unfamiliar with wines from Emilia Romagna. Luca was a great host, very knowledgeable and we tasted 6 different wines from the region. It was our first time drinking Pignoletto and the Lambrusco is so much better than what we have tasted in the US. The reds were interesting too. If you love wine and you want to take a tour of Bologna through wine tasting, check out Ebrezze while in Bologna!