Choose the type of activity you like
Full day wine tour: A day in a cabriolet with wine tastings to Saint-Emilion.
Bordeaux Unesco tour: At the wheel of an electric vehicle with a 360° view, a two hour GPS multimedia-guided visit of Bordeaux. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage city in a storytelling vehicle, at your own pace!
La Cité du Vin: Embark on an immersive adventure to discover the cultures and civilizations of wine. Your Open priority ticket gives access to the Permanent Tour whenever you wish. Time-saving with no queues and guaranteed entry.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour!
An example of a two-day programme:
- Day 1 - Morning:
- 9.00-11.30 am Tour of Bordeaux Unesco in an electric vehicle.
- Free lunch (not included).
- Day 1- Afternoon
- 2.00-5 pm (as you wish) visit of La Cité du Vin.
- Day 2- Example of a Saint-Emilion Tour, a Unesco World Heritage city.
- 9.30 am Departure from the Cité du Vin.
- 10 am You reach your first vines. You will discover the hilly landscapes of the Entre-deux-Mers region, passing by la Sauve-Majeure Abbey (also a Unesco World Heritage site) guided by your GPS tablet. Stop whenever you fancy!
- Late morning Arrival in Saint-Emilion.
- Tour of the medieval city, multimedia guide tablet in hand if you wish.
- Free lunch (not included). If you fancy stopping for a bite at a café, sharing a hearty meal in a country inn, or treating yourself to a gastronomic restaurant, information is provided by the tablet.
- 3-4 pm Mythic castles loop: Petrus, Cheval Blanc, Angelus…
- 4-5 pm Wine-tasting visit in a Classified Great Growth: Château de Pressac, de Ferrand, Villemaurine, Soutard … according to availability.
- 5-6.30 pm Final loop and return to the agency in Bordeaux.