Boston Shore Excursion: Cambridge, Lexington and Concord Sightseeing Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Harvard University, 1350 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138-3800
See Harvard University in Harvard Square.
Stop At: Minute Man National Historical Park, 174 Liberty St, Concord, MA 01742-1705
Visit the "Old" North Bridge, that crosses over the Concord River, site of the first real battle of the Revolutionary Wary.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cambridge Common, Garden Street & Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138
National Historical landmark, a 16 acre park located within Harvard Square.
Stop At: Lexington Green, Bedford St, Lexington, MA 02420-4403
Stand on the site where the Minutemen faced the British Regulars, learn more at the Visitor's Center and stop in Buckman's Tavern (circa 1704).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House, 399 Lexington Rd, Concord, MA 01742-3712
Visit the home of author Louisa May Alcott, who wrote Little Women.
Duration: 1 hour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with lavatory
- Professional guide
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Admission to Orchard House
- Entry/Admission - Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Do not recommend that tour participants walk to a nearby hotel. Ship does not dock until after hotel pickup. instructions should be to take a taxi from the ship to the tour originating terminal.
excellent in every way will use you again
Very good tour, highlight of Boston. There was confusion about the site where we were to bed popped off at the end of the tour. We assumed it would be at the hotel where we were picked up. The drop off point was somewhere else. The bus driver was great . He took us back to the hotel