Once a fortress of the Roman Empire, Bratislava’s city walls holds a rich and colorful history—all of which are yours to discover with this full day tour. With a guided walking tour of Bratislava, you’ll get to see 18th century Plague Column, the beautiful National Theater and then continue along the promenade lined with small coffee houses. After this, you’ll be taken to Michael’s Gate to view its elegant onion dome, then to the historical City Hall and the iconic Maximillian Fountain. The last stop for the walking tour is St. Martin’s Cathedral, famous as the site of the coronation of the Hungarian kings. After your immersive walking tour, you’ll have free time to explore the city at your own pace, sit at a cafe or restaurant for lunch, or go shopping! Finally, take the bus or the boat back to Vienna and enjoy the breathtaking, scenic route. Visit the capital of Slovakia with this convenient tour that picks you up from your hotel in Vienna, takes you around the city, and back.
- Explore the numerous sights in the city: the beautiful National Theatre, the impressive Maximilian Fountain and more
- Learn about the history of Bratislava with a guided walking tour of the city
- Go for a stroll in the historical alleys, buy some souvenirs, or simply pick a cafe to hang out in, sip some coffee and relax
- Book the Bus-Boat package and enjoy the scenic boat trip from Bratislava to Vienna via the Danube River
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email