Only in Brighton Walking Tour
• the secrets of England's most eccentric Royal palace
• why George IV was 'Britain's most useless king'
• the world's first Body Shop
• where Abba won the Eurovision song contest
• spectacular street art and graffiti
• the city's unusual building material
• why Brighton is the 'gay capital of Britain'Suitable for both first-time visitors and people who already know Brighton well. The route is easy walking and covers all the main areas and sights of the city centre.
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour content reflects the diverse and bohemian nature of Brighton - some (tasteful and mild) references to alcohol and sexuality
- Operates in all weather conditions, tour ends on exposed beach - please dress appropriately
Absolutely worth the time and money to go on this tour led by Ric. I've lived in Brighton for years and 90 of the things he covered was new to me. So go for it you won't be disappointed.
Good tour to do if you have free time in Brighton. Ric our guide spoke very well and did as good a job as possible.