2-Day Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour from Brisbane
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Staying at our permanent campsite at Ben Ewa, just metres away from beautiful beach and crystal clean water.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Guided snorkel around the wrecks and feed the local tropical fish!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Moreton Lighthouse, Cape Moreton, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Spot whales (in season), dolphins, rays, turtles and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Honeymoon Bay, Moreton Island, Queensland Australia
Discover the stunning secluded beach few people travel to.
Duration: 1 hour
- Transport by 4WD
- Local guide
- All meals
- All activities
- Sleeping bag
- Overnight camping
- Moreton Island National Park
- Entry/Admission - Moreton Island
- Entry/Admission - Tangalooma Wrecks
- Entry/Admission - Cape Moreton Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Honeymoon Bay
- Ferry & Park fees AU$100 per person payable on departure direct to ferry operator
- Brisbane CBD pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, Insect repellent, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), torch, your own alcohol and sleeping bag. For those who don't have a sleeping bag, hire is available payable direct. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
We have had a really bad experience. The Camping site was very much run down and very dirty. We are two women and a child and we would have been the only ones who stayed overnight. Also, there were bushfires that you could smell and we did not feel safe at all. Therefore, we decided to leave ealier after the daily program. The guide was very nice and friendly and really the only highlight of that day. He has helped us to take the last ferry back to Brisbane and we had to take a taxi on our own expenses to get to the city center. After all, we paid more than 1000 AUS for this trip and I would not recomment anyone to take this tour as the cost-benefit was the worst thing I have ever experienced on my trips - and I am travelling all over the world.
Our guide was great and the others we met on the trip were very friendly. We went sand boarding, snorkeling around the wrecks and swam with some dolphins on the beach. Amazing trip!