Australian Outback Spectacular Gold Coast
Make your own way to the Australian Outback Spectacular venue or choose to include round-trip hotel transport with your ticket. Upon arrival, have time to check out live music and snap photos with some of the animal stars such as horses or border collies. As it gets close to showtime, enter the arena and head to your seats. There, feast on a hearty 3-course meal that features Aussie favourites (see sample menu below) and includes wine, beer and soft drinks. Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland takes you on a journey to the heartland of Australia through immersive special effects, a captivating story and all new star-studded cast.
Speed and precision is not just confined to the arena with our hospitality demanding that every visitor to the mountains be well fed. So, forty of our stockmen and women are on hand to serve up a three course gourmet Aussie feast with beer, wine or soft drink to every member of the audience. All in record time of course.
Be sure to take home your complimentary stockmen's hat at the end of the show, a perfect souvenir of your Outback experience.
A mouthwatering and tantalizing array of Aussie food will make up the delicious dinner you will be served during Australian Outback Spectacular!
• Rustic woodfire roasted vegetables and goat fetta tart served with wild rocket and home-made Pineapple chutney.Main:
• A juicy eye fillet steak or a tender chicken breast, both cooked to perfection are served with a full-bodied jus dressed with lashings of plum sauce accompanied by a generous serve of roast pumpkin, green beans and a delicious potato parcel.
• Vegetarian: Mini camp oven filled with Braised Vegetables served with green beans, roast pumpkin and a potato parcel
• Special dietary variations can be accommodated for guests requiring options to the standard menu based on medical advice (minimum 48 hours notice required).Dessert:
• Dark Chocolate Tart drizzled with a delicious honey salted caramel sauce, topped with a pinch of chocolate dirt from the outback.Drinks:
• Choice of beer, wine or soft drink throughout the show.
- Live entertainment
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Free stockmen's hat
- Beer, wine or soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if chosen (selected Gold Coast hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Australian Outback Spectacular
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are not allocated seats or dinner
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Please note: if you have chosen a senior rate, you must show either your Australian or New Zealand senior card upon arrival
Excellent show for Australian history, culture, heritage, tradition and spirit for visitors to learn and experience. The show is very unique which I cannot find any shows which are similar. I like the various shows such as the wedding ceremony, the horse march with The Australian National Flags, the overall lightings the venue as real views. For your consideration for making improvement is to use electric power cars for the show so that there is no smell of gasoline which does pollute the indoor air for breathing. I hope this gas smell can be eliminated. Overall speaking, all staff are very much friendly. I would recommend our friends to visit the show.
Entertaining. good food. Show was brilliant to watch showed Australia to its natural way. Venue was easy accessible clean
First time I have used viator for booking an event. It was easy to use and very friendly and experienced staff. Good communication, emails sent to advise you of the upcoming event. Will use viator again
Performance was great!
the show was good,food excellent
Fantastic, the whole family loved the show and the food and drinks were great.
We really enjoyed the humour and singing that accompanied the storyline to this show. We had been recommended to see this show by some who had seen it. We weren't disappointed. The waiting to go in to the actual show was something like 7:30 but had outside in the main inside area other entertainment until we were allowed in to the main show area. be warned though that the seating is grandstand style with tables for eating in front of you and the steps are reasonably steep.
A thoroughly enjoyable night out. Be warned you will need to wait until around seven thirty until you go into the main arena. Also be warned the seating is grandstand style with a long table right along in front of each row with up to about ten rows up the grandstand. This goes right the way around the arena with reasonably steep steps. Well worth the effort and anxiety in such an environment. We thoroughly enjoyed our night out even though we home around ten that night.