Entrance Ticket to Salvador Dalí Exhibition in Bruges
After years of collecting and research, the permanent Museum-Gallery Xpo Salvador Dalí Marquis de Púbol opened in the belfry of Bruges.
The outstanding collection of sculptures and famous works of graphic art are on display in a unique and exclusive building, which has been decorated by Barron Saint Mythelfinger, the 360° artist-designer of Grand Opera Decor. He transformed the medieval hall into a Dalínian showroom, a work of art itself. Coloured gold, mother-of-pearl, and shocking pink.
The exhibition room also has a shop where you find a selection of original quality works with certification for sale.
- Entry/Admission - Belfort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Tour escort/host
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth rate applies to students aged between 13 and 18 years or older if they have a valid student card. Please note that you must show a valid student card at the museum ticket desk on the date of visit.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
The entrance was easy to use, however not the best exhibit of Dali . It's centrally located (right in the main clock tower in town)
I really enjoyed this exhibition! It is located in the Belfry tower, and features great works of arts by Salvator Dalí. The collection is very rich and interesting. Definitely one of the highlights of my stay in Bruges.