Mini-Europe and Atomium Combo Ticket
The Atomium is a monument in Brussels, built on the occasion of the 1958 World Fair and representing the conventional mesh of the iron crystal enlarged 165 billion times. It is located in Laeken on the Heysel plateau where this exhibition took place.
Visit: Mini-Europe, Bruparck, Brussels 1020 Belgium
The whole of Europe animated in miniature!
Be amazed! Mini-Europe is a park featuring all the wonders of Europe, in miniature. Bonsai trees, flowery groves and dwarf trees embellish the 350 monuments which have been reproduced at scale 1/25. Thousands of lifelike figurines and animations! Set off the eruption of the Vesuvius and admire the takeoff of the Ariane rocket. The two hour walk, which is both entertaining and educational, will let you (re)discover the 28 member states of the European Union and their historical, architectural and cultural wealth.
- Art & Design Atomium Museum
- Spirit of Europe
- Entry/Admission - Atomium
- Entry/Admission - Mini-Europe
- Transport to the attractions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You must first go to the entrance of Mini-Europe to validate the entry ticket before going to the Atomium.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
The mini-Europe is nice concept of presenting all the EU nations through their history. Unfortunately the property is ill-maintained. Clearly maintenance is missing. Still its a recommendation for kids to visit. Atomium is hyped a bit more than its actually is. The light and music synchronization in one of the 9 atom is really nice and calming.
Lovely place to take pics. Enjoyed it. Easy to find and convenient. Great for adults n kids. Food and drinks not too expensive too.
Must see Place in Brussels for visitors.
Very good experience.