Bucharest Heritage City Tour - The Last Days of Communism
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Parliament, Strada Izvor 2-4, Bucharest 050711 Romania
Standard tour inside.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei), Calea Victoriei Boulevard, Bucharest Romania
There will be a stop to learn about the history of the place, see the balcony from where Ceausescu had his last speech and some time for photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Constitution Square, Bucharest Romania
There will be a stop to learn the history of this place and some time for pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ceausescu Mansion, Bulevardul Primaverii No.50 District 1, Bucharest 011975 Romania
Standard tour in English.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: House of the Free Press, 1, Piata Presei Libere, Bucharest Romania
Pass By: Triumph Arch, Piata Arcul de Triumf, Bucharest Romania
Pass By: Victoriei Street, Bucharest Romania
Pass By: Unirii Square, Bucharest Romania
Pass By: Piata Universitatii, Bucharest Romania
- Professional English speaking tour leader
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with wifi on board
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Ceausescu Mansion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport or original ID card is required on the day of travel
- The exact times for the visits to the Parliament Palace and Primaverii Palace are decided by these institutions only (based on their scheduled groups) and it is out of our control; Therefore the tour may take more or less than the specified duration.
- The visits are not guaranteed as these institutions are sometimes closed for Meetings and Conferences
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Very interesting tour. We were picked up on time and our guide was knowledgeable and flexible. We learnt about communist Romania from an insiders perspective.
Brilliant. Picked-up spot on time. Valentin was a great guide- very knowledgeable about Bucharest. Palace of Parliament is extraordinary. We had a guided tour which was great and only cost 25 lei. You had to pay extra to take pictures. We would thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone.