Private Day Trip from Bucharest to Dracula Castle in Transylvania
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Well known around the world, the castle is a “symbol” of Romania.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
Sinaia is called the Pearl of the Carpatians. Here you will visit the interior of Peles Castle-the royal residence (the castle is closed on November, national holidays and every Mondays and Tuesdays)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brasov Historical Center, Piazza Sfatului, Brasov Romania
We will have a walking tour in this gorgeous medieval city settled by German colonists in 13th century.
Duration: 1 hour
- Private tour by a licensed English speaking guide
- Guided walking tour in the old town of Brasov
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to your hotel
- Transport by private vehicle with climate control
- Gas, parking and road fees
- Time breaks for lunch, coffee, shopping or photo stops
- Entrance fee to Peles Castle (standard tour)
- Entrance fee to Dracula Castle (self tour)
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Food or drinks
- Photo fees
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The exact pickup time (between 7.00 - 9.00 AM) will be communicated by email a day before
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays (between 17 September – 13 May) and closed on Mondays (15 May – 16 September), entire month of November and all the national holidays.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was a wonderful day out. Our guide Tony was great. He picked us up at the Hotel at 8am and we didn't get back till 10pm. The weather was very kind to us and was brilliant all day. We visited Peles Castle and Bran Castle - wonderful. The Autumn trees were beautiful and colourful.