Budapest Segway Sightseeing Tour
The 1-hour short city tour is a terrific introduction to the city and takes you past the State Opera House, St Stephen’s Basilica and the House of Parliament. Here you’ll enjoy a wonderful panoramic view across the Danube to Buda Castle, Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion and Margaret Island.
On 2-hour morning or afternoon tour you’ll glide up the fabulous Andrassy Avenue, surrounded by huge Neo-Renaissance mansions and lined with shops and restaurants. From the spacious monuments of Heroes’ Square, through the peaceful and green City Park, to the foreboding Vajdahunyad Castle, you’ll be surrounded by wonderful sights as you drift by. You’ll visit the impressive State Opera House and the Hungarian Parliament building. From here you can enjoy the stunning view across the Danube with Buda Castle, the Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and Fisherman’s Bastion all looking as if they appeared straight out of a fairy tale.
On the 2-hour evening Segway tour you'll ride to St Stephen’s Basilica the Parliament and then onwards to Margaret Island. And while crossing Margaret Bridge, you can enjoy the magnificent UNESCO Heritage protected panorama which includes the Chain Bridge, Parliament, the Buda Castle District and Gellert Hill. On our return you'll glide through the city’s main inner town sights. As dusk falls, some of these will be illuminated, offering stunning photo opportunities.
This Segway guided tour provides you with 1 or 2 hours to get to know the sights of downtown Budapest. Your informative and knowledgeable guide will entertain you with histories and tales as well as being a mine of other information. Feel free to ask anything. By the end of this tour you’ll have discovered not just the architectural beauty, but also the historic and cultural context that helps make Budapest such a wonderful city to explore.
- Guided training and tour
- Segway machine rental
- Stops for photos and questions
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The training normally lasts between 20 - 30 minutes.
- For the safety of the mother and baby, we do not allow pregnant women to participate.
- Children must weigh at least 40 kg and be at least 10 years of age. Parents/guardians must sign liability and waiver forms for any participants under the age of 18 years. No child / student rate at this tour. No infants allowed.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months) Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund. Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Kira was our guide, and she was wonderfully entertaining, friendly and kind. She taught us quickly how to use the Segways and we were off. Her knowledge of the attractions was impressive. She kept pace with us, and was accommodating when we needed to stop. Overall it was such a fun and great experience. I would, and will,do this again and again and again in many cities. Would highly recommend.
I had a great time on my 1hr City Tour Segway experience ! Anna our guide was wonderful and she waited for the rain to stop before we started ! Very interesting and loads of photo opportunities! Recommend a great way to see the city !
HAd a superb time. Balint was great as a guide. We managed the Segway really easily and we had a 70 year old couple who managed it easily as well. They were on the 6th segway tour. A super way to see the city. Highly recommend it
Awesome and knowledgeable guide, even though I was the only person on the tour they still conducted the tour and the guide took me to many more places then what was mentioned... This is the best way to go around Budapest within a short time.
This was one of the best Segway tours we've done. We've done them in Norway, Mexico, Chicago and Coronado Island San Diego Christiana was a fantastic guide. We definitely recommend the 3 hour tour. After the 2 hour tour was finished, we were the only 2 left for the third hour. Christiana asked where we had been and she took us to see places we hadn't seen previously. After doing our first Segway tour in Norway, we look for them wherever we travel.
What fun!!!! I'd never ridden a Segway but will certainly do it again. Move through the city at lightning speed and see all the city's highlights in three hours. Michael Elton