Budapest Szechenyi Spa Entrance with VIP Massage
Szechenyi bath's thermal spring is one of the deepest and warmest in the city.
In the Szechenyi there are 15 indoor pools that vary in size and range of temperature from 20°C to 40°C and 3 outdoor pools.
The outdoor activity bath including a whirling corridor, underwater effervescence production, neck shower, water beam back massage installed in the sitting banks
HARMONY AROMA MASSAGE
Duration: 45 minutes
Aromatherapy is one of the most popular massage techniques nowadays and in the main spas of Budapest it has developed into a pure therapeutic experience. The Harmony Aroma are gentle technique full body massages, using heated, 100% natural bio oils with valuable aromas for the complete treatment of body and spirit.
The massage is available with 3 different fragrances. Pick the one that suits you best:
• Rosemary Miracle
• Orange Joy
• Harmony Dreamy ElderflowerEspecially recommended:
- as a first massage experience, as an introduction into the world of massages
- in times of harsh physical and psychological pressure
- in case of sleeping difficulties
ROYAL THERMAL MASSAGE
Duration: 60 minutes
This massage is based on Swedish techniques, it is a stronger, more dynamic treatment, and is perfect for people with excessive or developing joint pains.
The Royal Thermal Massage is the perfect complement to thermal bathing. Its secret is special care. Your masseur locates the problematic areas in your body, and creates a personalized treatment, that best suits your needs. Due to the professional use of this rubbing, kneading treatment you will start to feel the healing effects immediately, through the course of the massage. The treatment relieves muscle tension and thoroughly eases up joint pains even with only one session.
The 60 minute long massage includes additional facial toner, with high level of active substance, and moisturising cream. The massage also features a full body treatment, complete with foot, facial and head massage.
- in times of excessive physical pressure
- for non-inflammatory joint and muscle pains
- for regeneration, recreation, muscle relaxation
- Use of a private cabin
- Chosen Massage treatment
- Entry/Admission - Szechenyi Baths and Pool
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Cabin ticket included: Please arrive 45 minutes before the chosen massage time as it can not rescheduled if you are late
- You can also enjoy the baths before and after your massage
- Opening hours of the help desk at the Spa: Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6 pm (except at Christmas 12.24. 9am-1pm (spa closes at 2pm); 12.25 10am-5pm (spa closes at 6pm), 12.31 9am-5pm (spa closes at 6pm) and Jan 01 - opens from 10)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note the following outdoor pool closures : 25-29. March: thermal pool, 01-05. April: regular swimming pool, 08-12. April: activity pool.
The facility is huge and was built over 100 years ago. It's not maintained as well as I would have liked. We were there on a Sunday and it was really crowded. The massage we had, was wonderful and in a wing of the facility that was clean, and quite. If you swim in the large outdoor pool that has lanes, you must wear a cap. They have them for sale there.
Really cool spa experience unique to Budapest!
Fast easy access even on a super crowded day. The staff was great to make sure I was in the right place and made my appointment. Beautiful spa to spend the day.
Loved it! Very clean. Great for people watching!
This tour was amazing!