Fast Track Entrance Széchenyi Spa Ticket
The fast track entry pass provides skip-the-line entrance to the spa without waiting in line. Locker pass includes locker storage.
- Host/Hostesses in the Spa
- Locker useage
- Entry/Admission - Szechenyi Baths and Pool
- Food & drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Opening hours of the Help Desk: Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6 pm (except at Christmas 12.24. 9am-1pm (spa closes at 2pm); 12.25 10am-5pm (spa closes at 6pm), 12.31 9am-5pm (spa closes at 6pm) and Jan 01 - opens from 10)
- Please note the during Christmas and New Year season the spa as more popular then usual, the entering process may take a few minutes more than usual.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Lovely to have a hot dip outside when it's freezing cold, sounds odd, but really great! Just remember your flip flops as there is a lot of walking around to be done and your feet get really cold and dirty! Also, if you can fit it in your hand luggage, take your own towel, renting a towel is a bit chaotic and expensive £6 each! And book in advance to avoid queuing the Viator site is really great!
The outdoor spa was a really amazing experience seeing how the locals enjoy their times in the spas.