Szechenyi Spa Visit with Hotel Pickup
The fast track entry ticket provides VIP entry to the spa without waiting in line!
Make your arrival as easy as it can be! For your full convenience the ticket includes pick up service!
Choose extras for the most pampering experience:
20 Minutes Aroma Massage:
A calming, gentle massage done with slow and soft techniques. High quality, skin-friendly oils are used for the treatment, its main purpose is relaxing the muscles.
I Love Spa Package:
"I love Spa” package guest are treated with exceptional care and assistance, the hosts/hostesses at the Spa help them find their way around and a complimentary Spa gear is included additionally to the entry ticket.
- Full day entry ticket including private cabin use
- I love Spa towel - take away
- Flip flops
- Swimming cap
- 2 in 1 shampoo and shower gel
- 0,5 l Ave still mineral water
- Pick up service
- Hotel/port pickup
- Host/Hostesses in the Spa
- 20 minutes aroma Massage (If option selected)
- I Love Spa package - take away towel, flip flops, 0,5 l mineral water, 2 in 1 shower gel+shampoo, shower cap (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Szechenyi Baths and Pool
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women,
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Please add the preferred pick up time in the special requirements field during reservation process
- Opening hours of the Help Desk: Monday - Sunday 9 am - 6 pm (except at Christmas 12.24. 9am-1pm (spa closes at 2pm); 12.25 10am-5pm (spa closes at 6pm), 12.31 9am-5pm (spa closes at 6pm) and Jan 01 - opens from 10)
- Please note the during Christmas and New Year season the spa as more popular then usual, the entering process may take a few minutes more than usual.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
Pick-up was on time. Did not encounter problems checking in at the spa, no line using my ticket.There was a young lady who assisted us to our cabin and explained the procedure. Highly recommended.
We were picked up on time and taken to spa. On presentation of voucher we were given lockers, thongs and water, lockers very small. I then remembered that our voucher included towels which was not given, so husband returned to the check in desk to get them. We were supposed to have been met by hostess but no was left to aimlessly find our way around. Finally we found our massage place after endlessly asking people where to go. After having massages we enjoyed the thermal pools. On completion it was a nightmare getting anyone to order a taxi to go back to hotel, finally a nice girl on th desk took pity on us and ordered one for us. Loved the pools but the organisation as put on website when purchasing the voucher was not there disappointing for two Aussies who had only arrived two days before.
We were picked up on time from our hotel the car was clean, suitable for 4 and the driver was polite. We arrived at the Spa 10am and were given wristbands which allows access to the turnstile/changing cabins. I must admit I did misread the email from Viator, you only get 1 option not all so you may wish to research your own transportation/entrance fee/towels etc etc. was it worth it for the ease of booking ? yes it was for us as first timers. However, if I return to Budapest then I would do my own booking. Note take your own towels not worth waiting 15 min in a queue, was rather strange to see people wandering in the spa with cans of beer ? hey ho I'm old school and was also put off by group of Brits smoking e cigs, even worse than the real stuff. Please ban it all, you are in a health spa ! Overall we had a fab morning, the cubicles were clean, hairdryers are basic, you could do this on a budget. Did not eat /have drinks there so cannot comment, looked basic to be honest. The weather was fab 18 degrees in Oct ! You really ought to go for the experience ...
Went like clockwork from our prompt, on-time, hotel, pick-up thru fast-track check-in at the Baths and being shown to our private cabins. Our chauffeur was courteous and most helpful especially when our host wasn't immediately there at the Spa entrance to greet us. We spent nearly 7 hours there, mainly relaxing in the area of the outdoor pools. My husband, as a serious swimmer, loved the 26 degrees middle pool NB be sure to take a hat for this one as a non-swimmer I was comforted by the 38 degrees of the nearest pool,. I also adored the Baroque architecture. Only slight disappointment apart from our young, male, host's somewhat casual attitude was our couples' Swedish massage which we paid extra for at the entrance: it cost only the going-rate for a massage but was nowhere near as good as those we have at our local FE college, with student masseurs, at home in the UK and which are a fraction of the regular cost. When we were ready to leave, the ladies at the fast track reception were exceptionally helpful in ensuring that we were met by the correct private car and not some scheister arranged with Viator at extra cost to take us on to our next venue.
Smooth on time Hotel pick-up. Amazing spa. One can spend all day there.