Browns Canyon Intermediate Rafting Trip with Transportation
Meet us at one of the pickup locations in Summit County (choose between Breckenridge, Frisco, and Keystone when you book). Board a Comfort Shuttle to head to the 5.5 acre riverside facility. Here, you'll enjoy a fajita buffet feast, accompanied by delicious chocolate brownies, to fuel up for your adventure. Please advise any dietary needs, your hosts are happy to make arrangements for gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options.
Next, receive your sanitized wetsuit gear (optional), your PFD, and helmet. After a safety talk and an introduction to your experienced guides, you're ready to hit the waters. Considered one of the best raft trips in the United States, a ride through Browns Canyon National Monument provides lots to see as you journey down the rapids. Conclude the day back at the facility where you can regroup, shower, shop, and purchase photos of your time on the river. The day ends with transportation back to Summit County.
- Round trip transportation from Summit County (Breckenridge, Frisco, and Keystone)
- Ultimate Fajita Feast Buffet Lunch
- All fees and taxes included
- Use of equipment
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
We went on the 3/4 day trip from Breckenridge. We took about an hour and a half bus ride which was amazingly scenic and full of information from our amazing bus driver to the first drop off point for waiver signatures, lunch, and to get suited up. The lunch was tasty! Then another bus ride about 20 minutes to get on rafts. Our guide Dennison was knowledgeable and calm! A few of us went overboard for a quick unexpected dip in the river. Overall the trip was fantastic for us, and would recommend. Very smooth, no issues with the booking.