La Ventana Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos Aires
After hotel pickup, we’ll take you over to the cobbled streets of San Telmo, a historic neighborhood with deep roots in the tango tradition. Arrive at a "conventillo", a historic tenement restored and now used as a restaurant-theater, where La Ventana takes place.
For dinner, you’ll be able to choose between a selection of typical national and international dishes, some of which are listed below:
• Local empanadas
• Red meat
• Bife de chorizo with chips
• Entraña ‘special cut’ with papas al horno
• Plum-stuffed pork with a honey-mustard sauce (a traditional dish) and mashed sweet potato with orange and thyme
• Homemade flan, served with cream or dulce de leche
• Warm pancake with dulce de leche
• Soft drinks
• Zuccardi wines (half a bottle per person)
The tango show will begin at 10pm, with music from not only a live tango orchestra, but also an Argentine gaucho band. Onstage, four spectacular couples dance with incredible precision and a whole lot of passion.
The show will also give you an insight into gaucho culture through their music as well as a striking demonstration of their boleadoras skills (lasso-type tools used in herding cattle).
To bring an unforgettable evening to a close, the performers at La Ventana sing a touching tribute to Eva Perón.
At 11:45pm, once the show has finished, we’ll take you back to your hotel for the night.
- Tango show
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Beverages (water, soft drinks, wine)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - La Ventana Tango Show
- Transfers from/to Palermo Hotels or other areas. We will provide a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
We really enjoyed the Tango show! The entertainment was really lively and fun! Dinner was so-so but we were glad that we got there early enough to have pretty decent seating.
This show couldn't have been better! The dancers were great and the variety and length of the performance certainly gave you value for the price. I highly recommend it.
Great show and a surprising excellent meal. Well worth it.
Enjoyed the show and the food was much better than expected for this type of venue. That was a pleasant surprise! The space is small so you have a great view. We sat right next to the stage which was fun. Loved having my picture taken with one of the dancers - a top liked personal facebook post.
This was fantastic, professional entertainment. Be aware, like all of these kinds of shows, you are crammed in pretty tight but was well worth it.
A vert nice evening. In our country, we don't have a chance like that to see a good tango show. On n'a pas la chance tous les jours de voir un aussi bon spectacle de tango.