Penang Hill and Temple Sightseeing
Have a great time exploring Penang, even if you only have four hours. After a convenient hotel pick up, you will get to see a number of key attractions in the city. The tour starts off with a visit to the Pinang Peranakan Mansion, an ornate sight to behold in one of Penang’s heritage mansions. Learn about the historical Peranakan culture as you explore the recreation of a rich 19th century Baba home and the elegantly restored museum, with over 1,000 pieces of antiques. In addition to this, you will see the 30.2 meter bronze statue of Guanyin, the Goddess of Mercy, during your visit to the Kek Lok Si Temple and marvel at the 7 Tier Pagoda of the 10,000 Buddhas. By the end of the tour, you’ll have ticked off many of Penang’s key sights.
- Enjoy an event-filled four hour guided tour of Penang and stop by its major attractions
- Explore a beautiful Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si, with its stunning architecture and sculptures
- Get an insight into local culture from your informative English speaking guide
- Learn about the Peranakans at the Pinang Peranakan Mansion, dedicated to this prominent community in Penang
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email