Burlington Brewery Tour with Lunch or Dinner
On these brew tours, hop on the bus and travel to four unique beer establishments. Learn about the different types of beer as well as the history and specialty of each brewery. Stops may include Vermont Pub and Brewery, Magic Hat Brewing, Fiddle Head Brewing, Queen City Brewing, Switchback Brewing, Zero Gravity Brewing, or Three Needs Brewery and Tap Room.
Both the daytime and evening brewery tours features stops at various breweries, as well as a lunch or dinner pairing at a local Burlington establishment. Daytime tours include lunch at Folino's Pizza or Banyard, and evening tours include dinner at Nectars.
This brewery tour combines humor, history, education, and good food to help showcase Burlington's celebrated beers, breweries, and culture. Relax with comfortable transportation and explore Burlington's beer scene with the ultimate Vermont brewery experience!
- Lunch or dinner
- Beer tasting
- Round trip transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may contact you with any updates on the day of the tour.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
A bit late, but this was a great tour of Burlington and we have recommended it to several friends!
We had a blast! Matt was the best guide, very knowledgeable about all things beer and the breweries. I would do this again!
Awesome tour guide, had a blast!!!!